Osbourne Park, Newton Abbot (14/30)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Day 14 of 30 days of "Where I Live". This shot was taken standing here, I have rotated the map so that it shows the orientation of the image (pointing up).

On Wednesdays I do voluntary work at Newton Abbot Youth Advice Centre, this is the view from the doorway. Not fantastically exciting I know, but it would have been dark by the time I was home so I wouldn't have got anything better by waiting...

Edited to add : Yes, I took this with my phone ;-) Please don't appologise, constructive critisism is always welcomed..

4 Comments:

talj said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day down there! Happy Valentines day to you and yours (((HUGS))) :o)

Karen said...

I think it's a lovely photo, so much green open space.

Anonymous said...

You have K750I phone listed - did you take this with your phone?? Other than a bit too much oversharpness (sorry), I think it's really an impressive shot! Very nice green area.

Unknown said...

It's incredible, how good this picture came out. My Nokia is not able to do single decent shot.