Paignton (31/30)

Saturday, March 03, 2007



Day 31 of 30 days of "Where I Live". This shot was taken standing here, I have rotated the map so that it shows the orientation of the image (pointing up).

Not being too pleased at having to end the 30 days where I live with a photo from last year I went out today (between showers) and took some shots of Paignton from a good vantage point. This is a pano of six portrait orientation shots, you may have to open the full sized version to see the following details. It starts with Preston on the left (Preston is part of Paignton), and goes through Paignton, Goodrington (also part of Paignton), Broadsands (part of Paignton), Churston and finally Brixham, ending with Berry Head. About a third of the way across from the right is Paignton Pier just above that is Roundham Head. I have to say that I am glad it is over, the weather has not been good for doing this, I may revisit the idea later in the summer (then again I may not ;-P)

3 Comments:

Karen said...

A beautiful panorama, what a view!

Natalya said...

congratulations on completing the 30 days!! Very nice finish too, lovely colours! :o)

Elaine said...

Nice view! I love the colors. I'd like to do another 30 days when it gets warm!